• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

User Mentions Improvements by Xon 1.4.2

No permission to download

Xon

Hi @Xon how can I troubleshoot on why the Quote alert emails are not going out at all, while the other standard transactional emails go through just fine ?

The settings for: Enable User Mentions and Receive User Mention or Quote Alert Emails are both set to Allow for target usergroups
There is a global option for these; please check under "User Mentions Improvements" options group in the admincp

valdet

There is a global option for these; please check under "User Mentions Improvements" options group in the admincp

Yes, I have all three enabled
  • Receive User Mention Alert Emails
  • Receive Quoted Alert Emails
  • Send quote emails only on unreplied threads
I also have the setting on User CP enabled
  • Receive email when quoted
I don't receive emails neither when quoted on new threads, nor the ones in which I already participated (I tested by switching off or on the third option)

Hi @Xon,

Installed the plugin, set up permission but for some reason user tagging not showing user list when '@' sign triggered. Same problem for user groups. No list, please help!

I am testing with Administrative group where:

- Is Taggable: Enabled
- Enable User Mentions: Allowed
- Receive Tag Alert Emails: Allowed
- Tag User Group: Allowed

I don't know what am I missing here. Please help!

Xon

Members not of the administrative group need the "Tag User Group" permission set if you want them to be able to mention the administrative group.

Otherwise, please check that all the template modifications are applying. These are required to user groups to be added to the list.

Also check that there are no javascript errors preventing user tagging showing up when the @ sign is typed in the reply box which must be in rich text editor mode.

Thanks for the reply @Xon :)

I am testing using Admin account. Yes, I have set up permission for both Administrative and Registered groups. Still not showing up.

There are no JS error as I have checked and confirmed.

Template modification looks good except:

no matches for '#class="[^"]*UserTagger[^"]*"#'
- navigation_visitor_tab
- post_report
- profile_post_report
- report_view
- conversation_message_report
- member_report

The requested template could not be found.
- tiny_quattro_js_setup

I have added some screenshot. Please have a look.

Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:
i have 1.2.0

but did the issue where if a user who isnt in a usergroup wrote the name of the usergroup, then someone who is in that usergeoup quoted him, an alert will go out

its very annoying