User map [Deleted]

Okay, one bigger bug I found so far: The user map on "member view" profile appears on ANY other third-party add-on tab view. So it appears no matter if you click "Resources", "Media", "Albums", "Showcase" etc.... I guess there is something wrong with the template mod / conditionals.

hmm, a while back I had that bug but it was fixed.

So if you click on my profile, you can see the map underneath the expected content?

ha! just recreated it.

Clicking on a member's profile and their various tabs is ok. If you click on the map and then back to the other tabs it then shows under the expected content... Not nice.

I'll work out why today.

ok, this has got me stumped :(

I found the problem and fixed it. But now the map does not render properly. if I do it wrong (like it is in 2.9) the map renders ok.
Still working on it, will get there....

I suggest though disable it in permissions for now :(

Hi @CrispinP , this add-on improved that much, so many features. Great, thanks a lot!

Just installed 2.9 on a fresh 1.5.9 xf (no upgrading of add-on, fresh install) and get this error when trying to save profile data with filled in map location field:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'cum_map_location_last_update' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: admin, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/xen/xf/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('update xf_user_...')
#1 /var/www/xen/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'update xf_user_...')
#2 /var/www/xen/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('update xf_user_...')
#3 /var/www/xen/xf/library/Crispin/UserMap/Model/UserMaps.php(296): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('update xf_user_...', Array)
#4 /var/www/xen/xf/library/Crispin/UserMap/Model/UserMaps.php(410): Crispin_UserMap_Model_UserMaps->updateNewLatLon(1, 52.5200066, 13.404954)
#5 /var/www/xen/xf/library/Crispin/UserMap/DataWriter/User.php(25): Crispin_UserMap_Model_UserMaps->getGeoLocationFromLocation(1, 'berlin')
#6 /var/www/xen/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): Crispin_UserMap_DataWriter_User->_postSave()
#7 /var/www/xen/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(313): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/xen/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave()
#9 /var/www/xen/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/xen/xf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://domain.com/account/personal-details-save"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(20) {
    ["status"] => string(0) ""
    ["custom_title"] => string(0) ""
    ["gender"] => string(6) "female"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "0"
    ["dob_day"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_year"] => string(0) ""
    ["show_dob_date"] => string(1) "1"
    ["show_dob_year"] => string(1) "1"
    ["location"] => string(6) "Berlin"
    ["occupation"] => string(0) ""
    ["homepage"] => string(0) ""

["about_html"] => string(11) "<p><br></p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(52) "http://domain.com/account/personal-details"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["save"] => string(12) "Save Changes"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "account/personal-details"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

yup, that was a bug with 2.9 and new installs. Sorry. To fix it now, just do an upgrade of the add-on. Same xml file, 2.9. It'll fix it.

3.0 is coming your way in a minute that has some new features and a couple of bug fixes.

How odd. No one else has a problem with it. What are you using to unzip it?
I'll resend it to you.
Both OS/X inbuilt and linux console - the former giving the single file, and the latter says it's corrupted.
Resend worked. Thanks.

odd. I'm using winrar commandline to make it a zip (specified zip - not rar). Will see if there is a problem in the build script.

ok, this has got me stumped :(

I found the problem and fixed it. But now the map does not render properly. if I do it wrong (like it is in 2.9) the map renders ok.
Still working on it, will get there....

I suggest though disable it in permissions for now :(
Assume not fixed yet? The issue seems to have regressed and gotten worse.
With the "Show map on member's page" permission enabled, any attempt to load the members profile gives;
Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid model 'crispin_usermap_model_usermaps' specified in library/XenForo/Model.php on line 192

XenForo_Model::create() in Crispin/UserMap/Listener.php at line 35
Crispin_UserMap_Listener::template_hook_members_view() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in internal_data/templates/S.15,L.3,member_view.php at line 4456
include() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 260
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 124
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in index.php at line 13

Top Bottom