User List Details in AdminCP

The-Dude

Helo,

I was looking for any Add-Ons or similar to add more details to the User List within the Admin Control Panel.
It is now possible to search for users sorted by "Date Joined" for excample but the results don't show these dates. I also couldn't find anyway to turn on this kind of options.

In my opinion it is a pretty useful feature and in the end it is the only one I miss porting from a different portal software. I realise the list looks preatty "easy" or "simple" at the moment and I guess that was the intention in leaving those datails out but an optional solution would still leave the deafult view in this simple way while giving the interested an opprotunity to use it.

Did I miss something? Is there any way to turn this on? Could it bee implemented in some future updates? I can imagine It should be no big deal. The data is there.

Helo,

I was looking for any Add-Ons or similar to add more details to the User List within the Admin Control Panel.
It is now possible to search for users sorted by "Date Joined" for excample but the results don't show these dates. I also couldn't find anyway to turn on this kind of options.

In my opinion it is a pretty useful feature and in the end it is the only one I miss porting from a different portal software. I realise the list looks preatty "easy" or "simple" at the moment and I guess that was the intention in leaving those datails out but an optional solution would still leave the deafult view in this simple way while giving the interested an opprotunity to use it.

Did I miss something? Is there any way to turn this on? Could it bee implemented in some future updates? I can imagine It should be no big deal. The data is there.
Since Brogan or Jake or Mike confirmed your license status by moving your thread, I'm gonna respond...

What you are asking isn't possible in the core software and you'll need a custom add-on to do this for you. Unfortunately, I do not believe one has been coded or released for this.

Any news on this functionality in 1.4? I would really like to be able to sort my members by name, date registered, last post, (apparent) age, ad and more.

Top Bottom