XF 1.1 User Group's Permission and User's Permission Inconsistency

Shyuan

Hi All,

My user group "Registered" has its own permissions in it. But if I go to List All Users > UsernameA > Permission, UsernameA's permissions are all set to "Not Set(No)". UsernameA is under the "Registered" user group, may I know why didn't his permissions follow the permission of "Registered"?

Thank you.

Hi Jake, thanks for your response. And I have seen your thread. Thanks for the link :)

So, as long as I do not touch the UsernameA's user permission (leaving them all as 'Not Set (No)'), then his permissions will basically follow the "Registered" permissions, unless I customize/change certain of UsernameA's permissions then his permissions will slightly be different from other "Registered" members? am I correct?

Thank you :)

So, as long as I do not touch the UsernameA's user permission (leaving them all as 'Not Set (No)'), then his permissions will basically follow the "Registered" permissions, unless I customize/change certain of UsernameA's permissions then his permissions will slightly be different from other "Registered" members? am I correct?

Correct.

Thanks again. I accidentally a user permission. So it appears under the section "User Permissions". I find no way to remove it. May I know is that necessary to remove it via database or is there any way of doing it in admin panel? Thank you :)

Top Bottom