XF 1.5 user group promotions seem to ot work for some reason

Senpai

user group promotions seem to ot work for some reason

i made a group called chat i wanted to use the group for example someone has to get 3 posts to get to see the chat and ive made group and promotion but the promotion dfoesnt seem to work here are the screen shots

fad3b2e28f69b3c1b5cdf477823e864b.gif

edb09f740b350ad874612b32eb2ff1f1.gif

i changed the error to you must have at least 3 posts *

how do i prevent that happenong it really is annoying :(
Rebuild the user group promotions cache in the ACP (use the search to find it) to apply the promotions to everyone now. After that though, as I said in my last post:

promotions only apply to recently active members (for performance reasons). For members who haven't been active recently any promotions will be applied when they next log in,

It's really not annoying. Let's take this scenario:

You site has been up for two months. Yesterday you set up the promotion once a user reaches three posts. Now, within a hour, any one that has been active within the past two hours, gets promoted.

Anyone that has not been active in the past two hours does not get promoted. They will get promoted once they become active again and the cron runs.

If that does not suit your needs, you need to hire someone to make a addon for you to do what you wish.

It's really not annoying. Let's take this scenario:

You site has been up for two months. Yesterday you set up the promotion once a user reaches three posts. Now, within a hour, any one that has been active within the past two hours, gets promoted.

Anyone that has not been active in the past two hours does not get promoted. They will get promoted once they become active again and the cron runs.

If that does not suit your needs, you need to hire someone to make a addon for you to do what you wish.
ohhhhhhhh

You sound kind of suprised, or disappointed? But the same thing applies to all platforms. Anything that an user wants, that can not be done with the built in features of said platform, it will need custom developement.
no i got confused because i misread it lmao i trought it was an bug sorry guys my bad

Top Bottom