XF 1.1 User Group Promotion Question

abnvet

I have just gotten around to attempting usergroup promotions and have a question.

I have Robbo's donation manager installed and I am going to use this to promote people who donate to a usergroup Supporters.

I set up the usergroup and set up the promotion for using the criteria donated more than 5.00 and selected donated within 30 days (I assume this will move anyone who has already donated to the user group)

but my question is, how would I go about removing them from the supporters group if they do not donate say after 30days, is this possible?

thank you

The XenForo built in user upgrades system automatically handles promotions and demotions.

I couldn't comment on the donation manager - you will need to ask the developer.

The XenForo built in user upgrades system automatically handles promotions and demotions.

I couldn't comment on the donation manager - you will need to ask the developer.

thanks brogan, I wasnt trying to use the donation manager to make this happen, but was utilizing the criteria in the user group upgrades.

but my question is, how would I go about removing them from the supporters group if they do not donate say after 30days, is this possible?

Then they wouldn't have been promoted in the first place, right? So it's not an issue. Or are there currently users in that group who shouldn't be?

Strictly speaking, the promotion cron only demotes users who:

1) Currently have the promotion.

and

2) No longer meet the criteria for that promotion.

If they were never promoted then they cannot be demoted.

@Jake Bunce .

Ihave it set to promote them once they donate. Which then moves them into "supporters usergroup"

Im just trying to figure if there is an addituonal step I can take to then have them removed if say they do not donate again after a specified time frame.

I realize subscription does this but I trying to avoid two payment systems

Top Bottom