User Essentials [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Thanks, it seems to work fine ! A bit disturbing how it's designed, but just a matter of time to be used of it.

Do we have time limit for Post Edit History? If a user make many changes in, say, 15 minutes, I would not want to save all of his changes in Post Edit History. Sometimes they are just minor corrections.

Do we have time limit for Post Edit History? If a user make many changes in, say, 15 minutes, I would not want to save all of his changes in Post Edit History. Sometimes they are just minor corrections.

Yes, it's a usergroup permission. You can either set a time in minutes or set to never log.

Reactions: MrC
You can set one or both of the following:
  • A grace period after post creation in which edits are not logged (to allow for correction of spelling mistakes for example)
  • Minimum number of characters that need to be changed/added/removed, beyond which the edit will be logged

Reactions: MrC
Syndol updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3

What's new:
  • Fixed an error when logging a post edit with min characters option set.
Upgrade Instructions:
  1. Upload the file 'Upload/library/UserEss/ControllerPublic/Post.php' to your server, overwriting the old one
  2. Optional (to display correct version) - Upgrade the addon-UserEss_103.xml
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Read the rest of this update entry...

CAD = Canadian Dollars
Lately it has been at par with the US Dollar (y)

Does Post Edit History contain permissions? I don't want any other user group to see that I've edited a post at all, period.

You can configure who can see the edit reason and the last edited message. I think if you want it "hidden", you can only set it to moderators and admins only. I have Last edited displayed to everyone, and the edit reason only displayed to moderators and admins.

You can configure who can see the edit reason and the last edited message. I think if you want it "hidden", you can only set it to moderators and admins only. I have Last edited displayed to everyone, and the edit reason only displayed to moderators and admins.
Can you please show me a screenshot of how you did that because I can't see it anywhere.

Oh okay thanks man I didn't realize there was even an options menu for it. I'll just keep it the way it is.

The default settings are fine. 5 stars!

When i go to buy this, where can i get the newest Version? I mean, do you catch all Customer Emails, and send out every new Version through Email?

Syndol, I recently bought this add-on.

Is it possible to add a log/note to a user who has changed his nickname?

Is it possible to add a log/note to a user who has changed his nickname?
You mean beyond the admin user log which can be filtered for just username changes?
Where would you like the info displayed?

Top Bottom