User Essentials [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Are you installing it or updating?
You had an older version which you deleted and are now trying to install the latest? Correct?

If UserEss shows in the add-on list, then try un-installing it and then install it again.
Otherwise, I can send you a modified install XML.

Are you installing it or updating?
You had an older version which you deleted and are now trying to install the latest? Correct?
I may have had an older installation previously which I have then removed. Now I'm just trying to install the latest one on my board.
If UserEss shows in the add-on list, then try un-installing it and then install it again.
Otherwise, I can send you a modified install XML.

I'm not sure if I had it installed previously on this website, based on the Xenforo's add-on list it is not detecting it as installed.

Hi @Markus I've emailed you a new install file which should solve the problem.
Thank you for the swift respond. I was indeed able to install the add-on on my site and everything seems to be working perfectly. It's always great to see people being able to give quick, accurate and problem resolving support!

My add-on does not do that.
It calls the parent _discussionPostSave();

It sounds like they are using an older version of the add-on which was written for XenForo 1.1 on XenForo 1.2
They should update the add-on to the latest version.

My add-on does not do that.
It calls the parent _discussionPostSave();

It sounds like they are using an older version of the add-on which was written for XenForo 1.1 on XenForo 1.2
They should update the add-on to the latest version.
:oops: My user have problem and given some lines for me ;)

Is possible that add option to username check system which have some criterions? Like i want to limit max. username change total or in x time.

Also, all username change requests maybe go to admin checking queue?

if these things is possible, your script will be better than i will buy your script

Is this a node permission? IE, can we set users to be able to lock/unlock their own threads, but only in specified nodes?

Syndol, I have a question regarding the title edition feature: When I create a thread, the URL stays with the elements of the title. Once the title is changed, the URL is going to be the same as initially?

@Daniel-SP - are you referring to the ability to edit the thread title while editing the first post of a thread? The title is changed the same way as it would if you changed it via the thread tools menu.
The browser URL shows the thread title and this will change to reflect the new title of the thread, however, this is not used for fetching the thread itself - only the thread ID is used for that.

Syndol updated User Essentials with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.9

This is a compatibility upgrade for XenForo 1.4
What's new:
  • Now that XF 1.4 has more Poll features, I've removed some of the options pertaining to polls from the add-on.
  • Adding polls to an existing thread time limit is now defined by the post edit limit.
  • The user group permission 'Create polls' is still there but only applies to forums that have the new 'Allow polls to be created in this forum' option checked.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom