Fixed  User-Dropdown Arrow doesn't change

holder10

Hi,

just a really small thing I stumbled upon:

Usually, when you hover over your username in the visitor tabs and the dropdown menu with short link appears, the arrow next to the user name changes from pointing down to pointing up (which is a great detail, many don't take the time to care about stuff like that!). Yet, when you are in your actual user preferences and the visitor-tab is selected, the arrow doesn't change to pointing up when expanding the menu.

Bildschirmfoto 2011-03-08 um 19.54.11.webp

Cheers,
Lennart

I am not astonished that someone saw it, I'm more astonished that a bug report has been created for this :p

Well... that basically sums up this whole platform (including the community) doesn't it? : they only forgot to include it in their slogan apparently ;):

'A compelling community experience. Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. Astonishing. XenForo brings a fresh outlook to forum software'.

Well... that basically sums up this whole platform (including the community) doesn't it? : they only forgot to include it in their slogan apparently ;):

'A compelling community experience. Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. Astonishing. XenForo brings a fresh outlook to forum software'.

Haha, true :D

Hi,

just a really small thing I stumbled upon:

Usually, when you hover over your username in the visitor tabs and the dropdown menu withink appears, the arrow next to the user name changes from pointing down to pointing up (which is a great detail, many don't take the time to care about stuff like that!). Yet, when you are in your actual user preferences and the visitor-tab is selected, the arrow doesn't change to pointing up when expanding the menu.

View attachment 12118

Cheers,
Lennart
Sorry for writing here, but I don't get the answer. I'm using xf 1.2.1 and I want to know, how to make this arrow always visible. I've seen this on some board and don't know if it's an add-on... can't find anything similar on this forum. I hope someone can help me.

Oh, didn't know that. My first xf was 1.2. Thank you.

Do you know if there's an add-on to get it back? I haven't found anything though.

Top Bottom