Cannot reproduce User card says trophy points but.....

speedway

Came across this today while testing my dev install. I imported all my data from my VB install a few days ago and by now all cron job have run a fair few times. I just happened to click on one of my users and was presented with this:

Screen shot 2013-04-28 at 1.23.32 AM.webp

Note how it says she has 38 Trophy points.

When I click on the "38" I get this:

Screen shot 2013-04-28 at 1.23.45 AM.webp

Is this due to the fact that she hasn't actually visited the site yet (the site being my dev site) or is it a bug of some description?

If it helps, I used DigitalPoints importer, not the standard VB importer available here...

Cheers

Just checking but have you set up trophies to be awarded when the user gets the required number of trophy points?

Your member card states 76 points (as does the total in the overlay), yet the overlay shows only 38 points.

Your member card states 76 points (as does the total in the overlay), yet the overlay shows only 38 points.
Ok , now it is strange. Yup, Brogan you are right, but the Total on the bottom is correct.

However, points/no trophies seems to happen for anyone that hasn't yet visited the site. I just clicked on everyone I could find and it does the same thing. The 2 users who HAVE visited (since the changeover) have a trophies popup....

The trophies cron only affects those who have visited recently - that is the current normal behaviour.

However, what shouldn't happen is the points being updated without the trophies being awarded.

Have you deleted any trophies?

The issue here may well be the third-party importer as I've never seen this before. It may be important to try importing users with a more standard importer (at least in its approach).

No no trophies have been deleted, I only just today added custom trophies.

I do know that when I first did the import no-one had any points aside from me. After a couple of days the points started to appear on usercards and only today I thought of clicking on one. So while this not be the importer from here, it is the one used by Digitalpoint to import his huge forum and also the basis of Slavics importer. I will both look at the DP based importer and do an import with the addon importer when I have a few hours to spare.

Top Bottom