XF 1.5 User Awaiting Moderation - Not Appearing

yavuz

Hi,

I've set my board to manually approve user registrations. But for some reason I'm unable to see the list of the users. Appearantly there are lots of users waiting approval:

upload_2017-5-26_17-3-59.webp

Awaiting Approval: 0

upload_2017-5-26_17-4-12.webp

upload_2017-5-26_17-4-47.webp

I'm searching for awaiting members

upload_2017-5-26_17-5-46.webp

upload_2017-5-26_17-33-54.webp

Last edited:
Have you taken care of your outdated template issue yet?
Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 1.20.44 PM.webp

When you are having any display related issues similar to what you are reporting, that is one of the first things to do. Make sure all your templating is up to date as it can frequently cause display issues.
And doesn't having both the email confirmation and manual confirmation checked at once work against each other? I was pretty sure that it was one or the other.

Have you taken care of your outdated template issue yet?
View attachment 152859

When you are having any display related issues similar to what you are reporting, that is one of the first things to do. Make sure all your templating is up to date as it can frequently cause display issues.
And doesn't having both the email confirmation and manual confirmation checked at once work against each other? I was pretty sure that it was one or the other.

Well, not every account I confirm is sure to be having a valid e-mail adress. Hence the double confirmation method.

upload_2017-5-26_23-36-37.webp

The outdated templates don't seem to be related to the problem I'm having here.

Whether having email confirmation and manual confirmation active at the same time is something one of the developers (or more knowledgeable moderators) will have to address.... or you can do a detailed search to ascertain.
@Chris D or @Brogan could probably answer that fairly quickly - because I honestly am not sure.

There should be no issue with having these both selected.

The email address would be confirmed first, and then after that it will progress to the users awaiting approval queue.
upload_2017-5-26_17-4-47-png.152851
You're searching here for Awaiting email confirmation (and from edit) and Awaiting moderation. The users who are awaiting email confirmation will not appear in "Users Awaiting Approval". Do you still have users appearing in the search if you only check the "Awaiting moderation" state?

There should be no issue with having these both selected.

The email address would be confirmed first, and then after that it will progress to the users awaiting approval queue.

You're searching here for Awaiting email confirmation (and from edit) and Awaiting moderation. The users who are awaiting email confirmation will not appear in "Users Awaiting Approval". Do you still have users appearing in the search if you only check the "Awaiting moderation" state?

Yes, of course. I remember now.

It has been a while I'm managing a site again. I've gotten mislead by a user.

Thank you. (y)

Top Bottom