User Activity by Xon

User Activity by Xon 2.13.4

No permission to download
Yes, because this add-on uses more complex redis commands to implement the per-content tracking without impacting the database

Are you running the default theme and with redis installed & setup? This add-on requires my redis cache add-on, and will silently disable itself (vs error) if the redis cache is not configured as your cache provider.

Are you running the default theme and with redis installed & setup? This add-on requires my redis cache add-on, and will silently disable itself (vs error) if the redis cache is not configured as your cache provider.

I already posted a month ago about this, look above. I installed phpredis on my server, your redis cache addon, and this one. Nothing shows up on front end. You asked for my template mods and I posted a screenshot.

It's all up there ^^

Yup im running the default theme and have the redis installed and setup accordingly. Nothing is showing up.

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 9.06.47 PM.webp

here is what I got after trying to upgrade this add-on. It completely ****ed up my entire site.

I deleted it and reinstalled it but no luck of getting it working at all.
I'ld need admincp access (with basically super-admin access) and sftp/ssh access to upload/change files to really troubleshoot this. It is hard to see what is wrong without additional information. Please start a PM with me if are you are willing to investigate this.

@Xon Style property did not work.
I checked the templates.xml file, It does not use the 'uaThreadViewContainer' id.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
I'ld need admincp access (with basically super-admin access) and sftp/ssh access to upload/change files to really troubleshoot this. It is hard to see what is wrong without additional information. Please start a PM with me if are you are willing to investigate this.

Now I knew what went wrong. My host did not enable phpredis although I got confirmation from them that they enabled it. It turned out that they guy who told me so didn't actually know what was he talking about until I reached out to the supervisor who informed me that phpredis can not be installed on shared server. I guess this add on wont be useful for most of us since pretty much majority are on shared servers.

Reactions: Xon
Now I knew what went wrong. My host did not enable phpredis although I got confirmation from them that they enabled it. It turned out that they guy who told me so didn't actually know what was he talking about until I reached out to the supervisor who informed me that phpredis can not be installed on shared server. I guess this add on wont be useful for most of us since pretty much majority are on shared servers.
This should work without the phpredis component, and in my development environment I can sucessfully disable the phpredis extension and still have the site (and this add-on) work.

I will likely need some access to your site to try to troubleshoot this. FTP/SFTP/etc access with the ability to change files should be enough.

@Xon Style property did not work.
I checked the templates.xml file, It does not use the 'uaThreadViewContainer' id.
Whoops, I'll fix up the style properties in the next release

I guess this add on wont be useful for most of us since pretty much majority are on shared servers.
Yeah, this add-on requires redis. It could be made to use the database, contact me via PM if you are interested in this functionality

Hello, Xon.
After the update on Xenforo 2 (Candidate 3), an error occurred.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'gender' on XF:User[111] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:179
Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(92): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('gender')
#1 src/addons/SV/UserActivity/Repository/UserActivity.php(174): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('gender')
#2 src/addons/SV/UserActivity/XF/Repository/SessionActivity.php(33): SV\UserActivity\Repository\UserActivity->updateSessionActivity('thread', '11', '11.11.11.11', '', Object(Siropu\Chat\XF\Entity\User))
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(65): SV\UserActivity\XF\Repository\SessionActivity->updateSessionActivity(113, '11.11.11.11', 'XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'Index', Array, 'valid', '')
#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(40): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->updateSessionActivity('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(270): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->postDispatchType('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(271): XF\Mvc\Controller->postDispatch('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(SV\UserActivity\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(1863): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(27) "/threads/caption-terms.10/"
  ["referrer"] => string(22) "https://en.domain.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/caption-terms_10/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The error appears when you switch to any topic, the plugin itself continues to work.
-------------------
I have not yet fully studied the redis, as I understand the reset of the whole cache occurs like this?

Code:
redis-cli
FLUSHALL

Last edited:
Top Bottom