Use uncompressed files from js/xenforo

Earl

It's still loading the minified javascript files even if I choose this in debug options.

Capture.webp

Am I supposed to backup the /js/ directory (In case I lose my minified versions) and copy all files from:
Code:
/js/xenforo/full
to
Code:
/js/xenforo/
??

Each of the choices in that option reflect what the situation is, not necessarily what you want it to be. If the uncompressed files are in js/xenforo/full/, you want to select that option (the second one).

Each of the choices in that option reflect what the situation is, not necessarily what you want it to be. If the uncompressed files are in js/xenforo/full/, you want to select that option (the second one).
Hello @Mike ,
Thanks for the fast response!

In my development environment, I'd like to use uncompressed files from /js/xenforo (the last option just like in my previous posts attachment)

so is it safe if I
1. move every uncompressed .js file from /js/xenforo to /js/xenforo/min/ ?
2. and then select that last option?

So I can exclude that /js/xenforo/min/ folder from my IDE

Last edited:
I'm asking this because I can see @Kier has the uncompressed .js file in this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
@ 9.23

And my IDE get confused because of these two versions (minified and original)

You can move the files around if you wish, though you'll need to do this each time you upgrade. Bear in mind that our development version is somewhat different than the downloadable packages.

Top Bottom