XF 2.0 Use different logo in mobile nav bar

Hi,

I'm wondering how I might go about changing the nav bar logo that displays for mobile devices (650px or less) to something other than the one that displays on a full page. I'm assuming it will be inside a template but I am having trouble finding where it is located.
I'd like to display a modified logo that is more visible on the nav bar than the larger one I use for regular sized pages. My normal logo when shrunk to that size is not very visible.

Thanks,
Ymerejliaf

Hello,

Like the UI.X style made by ThemeHouse with styles properties ?
EDIT : Try this : https://xenforo.com/community/threads/different-logo-on-mobile-responsive-mode.144082/

SyTry,

Thanks for your help SyTry!
I tried using that tutorial that was linked to in the thread you linked to and it worked to a certain degree, however it didn't work as well as I had wanted for my purposes.

Instead I modified the PAGE_CONTAINER template as that was what one of the people on that thread suggested, and found the smallLogo div and the img tag and modified the src manually. It worked like a charm and now my logo is legible in the responsive view :).

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks for your help SyTry!
I tried using that tutorial that was linked to in the thread you linked to and it worked to a certain degree, however it didn't work as well as I had wanted for my purposes.

Instead I modified the PAGE_CONTAINER template as that was what one of the people on that thread suggested, and found the smallLogo div and the img tag and modified the src manually. It worked like a charm and now my logo is legible in the responsive view :).

Thanks again for your help!
Nice ;)

Top Bottom