Tried to update the 'ae' i found to 'a' but then I get an execution error
Zend_Controller_Response_Exception: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /www/webvol1/le/6vbwakak4dlpmvqx/mydomain.com/public_html/xenforo/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 1 - library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php:321
I have a hard time understanding the code in this file, hence, I'm not sure on where changes are to be entered.
Jeremy. Thanks but I really do not know were to make the changes. Please find attached the utf8.php file for 1.22 of Xenforo and if possible tell me what line number I need to change. I can for instance not find 'ä'=>'ae' anywhere in the file, still when I switch on Romanization it will execute just that in the URL, turning"ä" to "ae"
So I "solved" it. I have changed all "ae" and "Ae" to "a" / "A" + changed all "oe" and "Oe" to "o" / "O"
It's still not clear if this will affect other parts of the translation but at least it seems like it works so far. As the above translation exists in 4-5 places in utf8.php knowing exactly were to change is 100% transparent to me.
Hopefully it will be re-producable in future versions on Xenforo as this will set the URL-names