Style [URGENT] Looking for a WordPress developer to customize stylesheets

Freud

Good morning,

I am running a dedicated forum for electronic dance music fans. The software I use for this forum is XenForo 2.0 with a bridge to WordPress. I am also using an integral design/theme that fits the XenForo and WordPress at the same time (the users will not perceive that I am using two different platforms).

The reason I am using this bridge, is because of the wide variety of available plugins for WordPress. I would like to extend my website functionality by a WordPress directory plugin, the Directories Pro plugin. This plugin comes with basic stylesheets which does not fit with my material design.

I am looking for a developer who is able change the stylesheets, that means but not limit to the change of buttons, backgrounds, image positions, etc.

Are you able to do this kind job, please send me a private message.

I prefer to work 1:1 on this project, so if you're running a team, please don't send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

Good morning,

I am running a dedicated forum for electronic dance music fans. The software I use for this forum is XenForo 2.0 with a bridge to WordPress. I am also using an integral design/theme that fits the XenForo and WordPress at the same time (the users will not perceive that I am using two different platforms).

The reason I am using this bridge, is because of the wide variety of available plugins for WordPress. I would like to extend my website functionality by a WordPress directory plugin, the Directories Pro plugin. This plugin comes with basic stylesheets which does not fit with my material design.

I am looking for a developer who is able change the stylesheets, that means but not limit to the change of buttons, backgrounds, image positions, etc.

Are you able to do this kind job, please send me a private message.

I prefer to work 1:1 on this project, so if you're running a team, please don't send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.
Pm sent

Top Bottom