Urgent issues of payment

Frank J

I am trying to buy a license now, after a week's research, just to find out that the payment method is limited to using only Paypal. While it says that I can use Mastercard or Visa card, there are no buttons popping out. I am in urgent need of setting the forum up, but I don't normally keep that much money in paypal.

Seriously, what should I do? How do I pay with my mastercard?

Thanks!

I am trying to buy a license now, after a week's research, just to find out that the payment method is limited to using only Paypal. While it says that I can use Mastercard or Visa card, there are no buttons popping out. I am in urgent need of setting the forum up, but I don't normally keep that much money in paypal.

Thanks!

Your best bet would be to contact XenForo via this form - http://xenforo.com/contact/ to arrange an alternate payment solution.

With Paypal, you can use a credit card without a Paypal account, but some countries have restrictions.

Thanks!
Usually, you can pay directly with Mastercard even without having a paypal account. However, you can contact XenForo (http://xenforo.com/contact/) and they'll help you out with the payment process.

Edit: Ninja'd by @oman

I checked with my Australian debit card and European card and it didn't work out, and just happens that one of my friends who has something else just might work, will see how it ends up!

If you want to check if you are able to pay with a credit card (Mastercard in your case) click this option after your check out:

View attachment 67131

Some card issuers will not permit transactions through PayPal. An issuer of Mastercard that I have will not permit purchases through PayPal. I ran into that when I went to purchase XenForo and the Resource Manager. I had to use another card through PayPal.

Thanks for your post Wedgar! I have solved the problem. One of my friends has helped me pay it. I guess I will wait until money is transferred in my Paypal again before I make any purchases.

Here in my country when we checkout via PC we doesn't have the option via Credit or Debit card but when we use any iPhone or iPad using safari we get the Credit or Debit card option.

Top Bottom