1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 uploads not showing or appling

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Adam Howard, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

OK. I'm puzzled and for something as simple as this, that doesn't happen often.

I recently changed these value in cPanel for php (no manual file edit, jut using the build in configuration option). Saved and rebooted.

memory_limit = 512
    max_execution_time = 120
    max_input_time = 120
    upload_max_filesize = 128

I've done this before and there has never been any ill affect (ever). But now when you upload an avatar, XenForo says, "upload complete", but nothing shows.

When you try to upload a file in a thread it appears as though it is uploaded, but you have no options.

2013-12-5 8 1 5.png

I cannot imagine how those settings could negatively affect this. And there is no error messages or anything in the logs.

2. Adam Howard

What is interesting is the attachments that are already there, show up fine. No problem displaying them.

It's adding new ones that seem to be the problem. :confused:
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Based on what you've written, I think you set the max upload size to 128 bytes.
    SneakyDave likes this.
  4. Adam Howard

Nope it's 128M in the value. Originally it 30M.
  5. Adam Howard

Found the issue.

For unknown reasons file upload got turned off. No idea how that happen. Never touched that setting. :confused:

Now to go digging looking for it. :p