Not a bug Uploading in conversations

Marc

Seem to have a problem uploading within conversations after upgrading from 1.0.4 on my dev forum. The attachment gets to 100% then will not go any further. Have tried the same 3 attachments on a topic and they work without issue.#

Edit cannot try it here btw as we have no permission to attach.

At least on my dev & test boards its running fine.

Any debug infos? (I'm testing attachments via=>
1. disable browser js
2. try to upload the file
this will throw errors which aren't thrown with js support^^)

or use an php debuger

Attachments

• attachment.webp
    attachment.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 5
Disabling browser JS is the best recommendation for debugging as ragtek says - at least disabling the Flash uploader via the options will help too.

OK thats odd.. I switch off the flash uploader and get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" however I have set the usergroup I am in to be able to upload.

I dont get this error when on flash uploader, just the 100% freeze issue. JS console showing the following. Gonna disable JS now see if I get any further to sussing it

Capture.webp

Think this has something to do with a modification, will come back when I know more. There was a modification for the same purpose being used on the dev site for testing.

Hm, have you any add-ons manipulating the attachment or conversation feature?

edit: lol, you were faster

Was due to a modification installed for attachments in conversations which I removed after upgrade. This in turn removed fields needed in 1.1 as they were named the same ...

Top Bottom