XF 1.4 Uploading files / Avatars issue

Placid

Ok so on our site http://seductivemodding.com/ we have an issue where anyone is unable to upload files to there posts or upload an avatar to there profile, it says "upload completed successfully" but it stays as the same one you had and doesn't change to the new uploaded one, we have got one add-on to do with avatars on but even with it disabled it makes no difference. This issue started after our server move a few months ago, on our server we have centos 7 installed and apache,
The directories data and internal_data are all the correct permissions i have checked many times and everything is owned by root, i dont understand this, can anyone help because we are able to install addons fine so its really strange

This issue started after our server move a few months ago, on our server we have centos 7 installed and apache,
I know you said the permissions are correct, but this is pretty definitively a permission issue. When you move to a new server, your setup and requirements may be different.

You should recursively chmod the internal_data and data directories to 0777. You should confirm that individual files in sub-directories have the correct permissions after this. (If you're running something like SELinux, then there may be other policies you need to tweak, but this isn't something I've seen before.)

I know you said the permissions are correct, but this is pretty definitively a permission issue. When you move to a new server, your setup and requirements may be different.

You should recursively chmod the internal_data and data directories to 0777. You should confirm that individual files in sub-directories have the correct permissions after this. (If you're running something like SELinux, then there may be other policies you need to tweak, but this isn't something I've seen before.)
I have done this so many times, thanks though, anything else you suggest?

I forgot to tell you the server is local

Top Bottom