Uploader no workie

Crazyfruitbat

Hey guys, I moved over to Linode from my shared hosting on the weekend, only one problem with xenforo is my uploader has gone kaput.

With Flash enabled, it goes to the 100% but I can't actually put them in the post and on the non-flash version, it just kicks out this error. Any ideas?

Code:
The following error occurred:
move_uploaded_file(/srv/www/pixelatedphotographer.com/public_html/forums/internal_data/attachments/0/348-672b79822d8430ff22e97405cddd00c4.data): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
   2. move_uploaded_file() in XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php at line 203
   3. XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_moveFile() in XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php at line 183
   4. XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_writeAttachmentFile() in XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php at line 117
   5. XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1295
   6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Attachment.php at line 280
   7. XenForo_Model_Attachment->insertUploadedAttachmentData() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php at line 195
   8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
   9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/pixelatedphotographer.com/public_html/forums/index.php at line 15

You need to ensure that the internal_data and data directories (and all directories within!) can be written to by the web server:

chmod -R 0777 /srv/www/pixelatedphotographer.com/public_html/forums/internal_data
chmod -R 0777 /srv/www/pixelatedphotographer.com/public_html/forums/data

Should do it (untested).

Top Bottom