XF 1.1 Upload & Download Permissions

is there any way to enable upload and disable download permissions for some node ?

Could you not go into the node permissions and set the appropriate flags for each group for that node?
example1.webp

example.webp
The only problem will be (I think - as I don't do this) is that nobody will see the attachments that don't have the View authority.

You will need to check the permissions of all the user groups you are a member of.

I think he may be right @Brogan, as when I set the only group I am a member of (Global Moderator) to not have view attachments permission, but to have upload permission I don't see the upload button:
example.webp
example1.webp
example2.webp

And this is with the View attachments renabledexample3.webp

Oh wait, of course.
Yes, my mistake.

To be able to upload attachments you must also be able to view them, which makes sense when you think about it.

Oh wait, of course.
Yes, my mistake.

To be able to upload attachments you must also be able to view them, which makes sense when you think about it.

Agreed, in one way... but I can see where if you ran a support board it would be beneficial to have the ability to ONLY upload and not be able to view the file (other than the fact of a placeholder). So, not really a bug, but as designed.
To OP, you can always submit a request for a developer for an add-on, but I would wait until 1.2 is finalized before I did.

I think he may have inferred that 1.2 might have it instead of the intended "don't pay for a 1.5 add-on when 1.2 is just around the corner and it would possibly have to be updated to work with it".

Top Bottom