1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Upload a file?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Bob_R, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

I do not have these on my site when creating or replying to a post (see screenshot)?

How do I get it?

Thanks!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Check the permissions and attachment settings.

Chris D likes this.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

If that button isn't visible, it's likely that you do not have permission to or a group which you are a member of has had the "Never" permission applied to the upload permission.

4. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

I am the Admin. I gave myself all permissions. :)

then I looked under moderating and they have the upload attachment permissions as well.

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You have a permissions or settings issue somewhere, otherwise it would show.

6. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

Any other suggestions? An add-on etc....

I've checked Admins, Super Mods, Mods, and registered and all have permissions.

TY.

7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

What version of XF are you running?

If you have access to the Permissions Analyzer then you can enter your username to see which permissions are being applied and why. It would also be worth checking out the Node Permissions tab in the Analyzer too and select a forum where the button isn't showing. It may be disabled due to node permissions in those nodes.

8. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

Xenforo 1.3.4

The screenshot here is worth noting. This is the problem I'm sure but how to fix?

TY.

Attached Files:

9. Bob_R

Bob_R Active Member

I got it Chris! Thanks for your help much appreciated.

You as well, Brogan!