This is the file that I downloaded. xenforo_1.2.0_<redacted>_upgrade. The only other thing I can think of is that I'm uploading to the wrong area. Could be possible. I know I did that once before when installing something. But I'm not sure.
I think I had the same issue with another upgrade. More then once I went to upload something (before the update installer) and put things in the wrong spot. Took a few tries to get it right. That made a mess of things. So its not like I can just go in and find the files and upgrade. I seem to have some things in more then one spot. I tried again to install it and I though I got it right this time but I still having the same problem.