XF 1.2 Upgrading to 1.2.1 - Fatal Error

Gazhyde

Hi,

Just uploaded 1.2.1 to my dev server and run the installer and got an error logged in the Server Error Log.

Any thoughts? Seems to be related to the AddOnInstaller cron job.

Everything seems to be working fine post upgrade...

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_AddOn::getAllUpdateChecks() - library/AddOnInstaller/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:11
Generated By: GazHyde, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "http://<dev site domain name>/forum/install/index.php?upgrade/complete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["upgrade/complete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

It's sort of an issue in our code in that we're running cron entries when event listeners haven't been run, but in this case, the add-on installer cron job should probably check and prevent a fatal error. It could potentially happen for other reasons (though they're contrived).

Alternatively, it can just put methods in its own model.

Should be, yeah. Please do check in the future to see if your cron entries are running. This was an area where I specifically made changes because fatal errors such as this could prevent the crons from running.

I'm assuming that particular cron entry was running OK on my dev site, as it is saying there are a couple of add on updates required.

The last check was "30 minutes ago" which would have been just before I ran the installer.

upload_2013-8-20_13-15-31.webp

Top Bottom