just to give my feedback upgrading to 1.2

I've removed all custom styles
i'm not in debug mod
i've disabled all adds in config
i've two languages on system

after install, i've this overlayCtrlUnltlabelWidth error
i've english translations from new install missed in admin
i've admin layout with errors
i've home page with sidebar on bottom page.

Thanks
Hugo

after install, i've this overlayCtrlUnltlabelWidth error

It sounds like your style is using an old style property. You need to update your style for 1.2. That means reverting any outdated templates thereby removing any references to old style properties. Or contact the style author to obtain an updated version of your style.

i've english translations from new install missed in admin

That is normal if you haven't yet translated new phrases in 1.2.

i've admin layout with errors

Screenshot?

i've home page with sidebar on bottom page.

Probably another style issue.

Hi Jake,
thanks for the awnser.

Before install i've deleted all my custom styles
i've been using a default style, by importing this code:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<style title="Default Style" description="" user_selectable="1">
  <properties/>
  <templates/>
</style>

Can you PM me (or submit a ticket) with the URL and admin CP access details? We've had this reported a few times now, though I don't see how it's possible to not be fixed in the admin CP after doing a master data import.

So after i uninstall almost all my addons and all my styles, disabled all remain adds in config and remove portuguese language, i've upgraded with some server minor errors, but admin and site style is ok now.

So in my first test, i've create a test user and i was trying to delete this user i get:
Code:
Error HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)

This error is not from adds, i've desabled them for tests

I have experienced the same error. I fixed it by deleted all custom styles and other languages, reupgrade again and my site now works fine.

I've try to rebuild master data and i've the same error

That's a generic server error. You need to consult with your host to examine the logs on the server to find the cause of the error. It might be a server module that is interfering like mod_security.

This is my error log
Code:
[Mon Jun 24 08:45:47 2013] [error] [client edit_my_ip] PHP Fatal error:  Class XenResource_LikeHandler_Update contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (XenForo_LikeHandler_Abstract::batchUpdateContentUser) in /edit_my_server_adress/library/XenResource/LikeHandler/Update.php on line 59, referer: http://edit_my_http/delete

Top Bottom