Upgraded to 1.1, button color differentiates

thunderup

Where is the styling for these buttons?
Wondering why all of my buttons went from looking like the Cancel button does, To the main ones having a different color... My "Post Thread" buttons are the same

Screen shot 2011-11-29 at 3.02.25 PM.webp

That particular button color uses the palette, but it doesn't have its own style property. You can add this to EXTRA.css to change that color:

Code:
.button.primary
{
	background-color: #000000;
}

That particular button color uses the palette, but it doesn't have its own style property. You can add this to EXTRA.css to change that color:

Code:
.button.primary
{
background-color: #000000;
}

Cool, how about getting rid of that border? I added the line border: none;
but it doesn't look the same as the button to the right of it (cancel)

Screen shot 2011-11-29 at 8.25.24 PM.webp

It might be in this other style property group:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Form-Type Overlays

I can't know for sure without looking at your code for your custom overlay.

It might be in this other style property group:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Form-Type Overlays

I can't know for sure without looking at your code for your custom overlay.

I just noticed... When I open the "Log Out" overlay, the actual Log Out button itself is already in a selected state so it has that blue outline to it as you see above... if I click within the overlay in the white space, it will deselect that button and thus remove the border.

Any ideas to make it stop being automatically selected like that ? Or to just remove that border

Maybe this:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Buttons -> Button, Focus State

Hey Jake, how come my buttons aren't using the hover from Buttons > Button Hover State?
The buttons "Post Reply" next to More Options and Upload a File has the hover covered up... is this due to that extra.css add we did

.button.primary
{
background-color: #dcdceb;
}

For the Sign out button?

Indeed it is because of this...
The "Post Reply" button and "Sign out" button, etc. are all using that ugly blue overlay for color and by doing the change listed above, it actually goes over top of the hover and prevents it from working

Basically I would like my buttons to color like XenForo's for Post Reply, Sign Out, etc. for some reason they look like the original post ? Even when I revert...

Top Bottom