1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Upgrade to 1.5.2 Failed

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Ogreman, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Ogreman

Ogreman New Member

Since I got the PHP and MySQL upgraded last week finally, thought I would upgrade the forum tonight. Got everything uploaded in the forum folder fine and then went to do the upgrade on the site when I got this almost immediately after it started on http://www.gameogre.com/forums/install/index.php?upgrade/run

Failed to get controller response and reroute to error handler (XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade::actionrun)

An exception occurred: Undefined index: in /home/gameogre/public_html/forums/library/config.php on line 19

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in config.php at line 19
    require() in XenForo/Application.php at line 616
    XenForo_Application->loadConfig() in XenForo/Application.php at line 265
    XenForo_Application->loadDefaultData() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 10
    XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_preDispatchFirst() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 304
    XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gameogre/public_html/forums/install/index.php at line 18

The forum is still up in debug mode somehow and I even see a new feature, but the upgrade wont complete. I uploaded it twice and the forum itself even tried to upload it once.

Anybody know what caused this and how it can be fixed?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have responded to your ticket.
  3. Ogreman

Ogreman New Member

Thanks for the support. The upgrade has now completed:).