XF 2.2 Uh oh, your upgrade to 2.2.15 has failed!

Artonn

So I pressed the upgrade button on my site and it started running after a while, the site went down and i got the cloudflare screen. The site finally appeared again a while later and now it's just saying "Site is currently being updated, come back later".

I reloaded the "https://danskeakvarier.dk/install/ and i saw a upgrade button, clicked that and got this page. What do I do now?
1707012560221.webp
I'm also getting:
1707012683030.webp

Did you press the retry button? If you're still experiencing issues, you may wish to open a ticket as it appears the post-upgrade rebuild process is being interrupted unexpectedly.

Error 503 is the Service Unavailable error, usually meaning the server is offline or overloaded. An incorrectly configured web server (Apache, nginx, etc.), or simply lacking enough server resources to process all the HTTP requests through the web server, could cause that error.

My guess is that you are simply running out of resources on that Droplet and need to upgrade it. You should also monitor it by keeping at least one terminal window open and using something like htop or top to see exactly where you are running out of resources (CPU, memory, etc.), and plan accordingly.

Top Bottom