Upgrade Showing resource_prefix_desc.1

BlueSquares

I just upgraded to v2.2.0 and I'm seeing this 'resource_prefix_desc.1' text in my single Resource view.

Anyone have any idea where it's coming from and how I can update it? I searched templates and cannot find it.

f0yDSIR.png

Disregard. Looks like the CSS is pointing towards xfrm_resource_wrapper and this custom line of code. Removing it resolved the issue.

Code:
<xf:if is="$resource.prefix_id">
    <xf:if contentcheck="true">
        <div class="blockMessage blockMessage--alt blockMessage--small blockMessage--close">
            <xf:contentcheck>{{ prefix_description('resource', $resource.prefix_id) }}</xf:contentcheck>
        </div>
    </xf:if>
</xf:if>

So that content is expected in the RM wrapper template, but the RM 2.2 upgrade should have created the necessary phrases to avoid this. It's possible that the phrases haven't been rebuilt as expected since then (though I don't believe we've seen any other reports of this).

If it's just a matter of the phrases not being there, try going to <url>/install/ and triggering a master data rebuild. (This shouldn't change anything else.)

So that content is expected in the RM wrapper template, but the RM 2.2 upgrade should have created the necessary phrases to avoid this. It's possible that the phrases haven't been rebuilt as expected since then (though I don't believe we've seen any other reports of this).

If it's just a matter of the phrases not being there, try going to <url>/install/ and triggering a master data rebuild. (This shouldn't change anything else.)
Thanks, Mike. I followed the instructions, reverted the changes and it's fixed now. It must have been skipped during the rebuild process for some reason.

Top Bottom