XF 2.2 Upgrade service at weekends?

sleepyhead

Hi all,

I’ve just ordered the upgrade service and now when I go on the site it just says ‘the site is being upgraded’ and I can’t access any of the admin areas. Does anyone know if the people doing the upgrades work at the weekends, as I don’t want the site to be down all day! Thanks :)

Did you start the upgrade process beforehand?
I started it as in I clicked ‘upgrade now’ and downloaded the files etc but it then got to a screen saying I needed to back up etc and the site was large so I should consider doing it a different way. I stopped at that point and bought the Xenforo upgrade service....

Just a thought, if you have a backup of the files and database prior to starting the upgrade, is there anything to lose by using the 'install' link and completing the upgrade?

Just a thought, if you have a backup of the files and database prior to starting the upgrade, is there anything to lose by using the 'install' link and completing the upgrade?
The problem is that link has disappeared - when I go into the admin area literally every page says 'The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later.' There's no link to upgrade from unfortunately, so I'm going to see if the server company can restore a previous version from earlier today I think, hopefully that will at least get us working again.

Top Bottom