[Upgrade Service] Can not download Upgrade version

I paid $50 for Upgrade Service and receive payment successfully email (ID payment is... ). But when I login to my XF customer account. It still display old version. I can not find any newer version for downloading. Does anyone know why ?
Thanks for any suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
You likely wanted to purchase a 1 year extension rather than the upgrade service.

Submit a ticket from the “Get support” link in the customer area and we’ll give help you sort it.

You likely wanted to purchase a 1 year extension rather than the upgrade service.

Submit a ticket from the “Get support” link in the customer area and we’ll give help you sort it.

I want to update newest version from old version. I choose Upgrade Service (Service description: A XenForo representative will upgrade your existing XenForo installation to the latest version ) and this service display in confirmation email from XF. I can't submit a ticket because it requires at least one up-to-date license.

Do you have any ideas?

Your XenForo purchase (ID 4CDA792C0077) has now been processed and your new items are available in your customer area. Your credit card or PayPal account has now been charged.

Please keep this email as we may use your purchase ID to help verify your identity.

You may login to your customer area to download XenForo by going here:
https://xenforo.com/customers/

If you have requested the installation or upgrade service, you can fill in your details in the customer area.

PURCHASE DETAILS
----------------
XenForo (Diễn đàn Đường sắt)
--- Upgrade Service - $50.00

Top Bottom