XF 1.0 Upgrade error

I get this error whilst upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.1.0

would be possible to backup my database tables make a new database then import them via PhpMyAdmin?

where abouts is the error log located?

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'sprite_mode' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Smilie.php at line 87
XenForo_Model_Smilie->getAllSmiliesForCache() in XenForo/Model/Smilie.php at line 113
XenForo_Model_Smilie->rebuildSmilieCache() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportMasterData.php at line 58
XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportMasterData->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/cybercentralforums.com/public_html/install/index.php at line 18

At least one DB column is missing. I'd recommend reuploading files and trying the upgrade again.

If that doesn't work, ideally I'd go back to the original 1.0.4 data again and restart the upgrade from there. This error really just indicates that the upgrade wasn't completed properly/fully.

We can't provide support for unofficial add-ons -- we can only help with official parts of XF, so I could only recommend converting via one of the included importers.

Top Bottom