XF 1.2 Upgrade 1.1.5 - 1.2 RC

MrC

I upgraded a test site before disabling addons and got this error:

Admin area: "Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'"
Forum area: "The requested forum could not be found."

Then I added "$config['enableListeners'] = false" to the config file. The error disappeared and I could access the forum.

Then I tried to disable the addons and got this error: "Please enter a valid callback method (ModEss_Install_105::install)." and could not disable some of the addons.

May be I should have disabled all addons first :D.

I upgraded a test site before disabling addons and got this error:

Admin area: "Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'"
Forum area: "The requested forum could not be found."

Then I added "$config['enableListeners'] = false" to the config file. The error disappeared and I could access the forum.

Then I tried to disable the addons and got this error: "Please enter a valid callback method (ModEss_Install_105::install)." and could not disable some of the addons.

May be I should have disabled all addons first :D.

Please enter a valid callback method (ModEss_Install_105::install)

Looks as though that error is something relating to the Moderator Essentials add on. Might be worth checking if there is an update to it. Not sure what is causing the other errors.

Reactions: MrC
Without a listener it is difficult to deinstall an addon with a deinstall listener. Deactivate the AddOns. Aktivate the listener and then deinstall.

Reactions: MrC
It seems that threadban was the culprit: "Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_AddOn::rebuildAddOnCachesAfterActiveSwitch() must be of the type array, none given, called in mysite\community\library\ThreadBan\DataWriter\AddOn.php on line 19 and defined:...". But yeah, I should have disabled all addons before upgrading. It was a test site, so all good for now. I will try another test with addons disabled tomorrow.

I don't understand how migrate my TMS modifications on new Xf's TMS version... Can someone give me some directions on this point? I'm completely lost in space...

I think he means the built-in TMS that XF now comes with...

My understanding is that the built-in TMS is not really a TMS for users, but more for addon developers to use.

This is going to be fun... developers adding template edits at the master, admins having customised styles with non-standard code, then admins making further changes after the fact via the TMS addon. Interesting experiment... which I hope this works for the better.

It seems that threadban was the culprit: "Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_AddOn::rebuildAddOnCachesAfterActiveSwitch() must be of the type array, none given, called in mysite\community\library\ThreadBan\DataWriter\AddOn.php on line 19 and defined:...". But yeah, I should have disabled all addons before upgrading. It was a test site, so all good for now. I will try another test with addons disabled tomorrow.
Everything went smoothing with disabling addons first.

I think he means the built-in TMS that XF now comes with...

My understanding is that the built-in TMS is not really a TMS for users, but more for addon developers to use.

This is going to be fun... developers adding template edits at the master, admins having customised styles with non-standard code, then admins making further changes after the fact via the TMS addon. Interesting experiment... which I hope this works for the better.
So far, all edits that I have needed I have been able to apply via the built in stuff. I don't get REAL fancy with anything - just simple replacement of segments.:D

Top Bottom