• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Updates report the wrong username after username change

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
#2
Also, some further evidence from Shelley.

My username being reported wrong in the thread list (I think only after I've done an update, though)

 

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
#7
I think this was just related to 1.2 changing how username updates are done and the RM not being updated for it - I don't think I fixed it in any other way before. However, this time, I have also added a username update/recalculate function that runs before an update is posted to ensure that the associated username is correct.
 

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
#9
I've fixed this part again - it was specific to the deletion of a resource (and the necessary username update code not running).