Updated XF Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
See above for your example on post padding. Pointless to post that, as it adds nothing to the conversation at hand.

Oh, I very much care for statistics. It tells me how active I am on a forum, and allows me to compare myself to others.

And yes, I do make threads when I reach a milestone, because it is a commendable achievement :p

I'm unsure what the point your trying to make but what I take from your post is that you are agreeing with me. Agreeing in the sense that you are in the group that focus's and cares about post count. Perhaps your saying that you care about postcount but you don't post-pad to gain that milestone mark?

I'm unsure what the point your trying to make but what I take from your post is that you are agreeing with me. Agreeing in the sense that you are in the group that focus's and cares about post count. Perhaps your saying that you care about postcount but you don't post-pad to gain that milestone mark?

You analyse too much :P

However, I must admit you're correct. I just post naturally and let the milestones come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom