Unspecified error when replying, missing editor icons

Mouth

I have the following issue on my site that recently arose, and after diagnosis and turning off Add-Ons etc. I am unable to resolve it and would like some help or pointers please.

When at the thread quick reply and click the 'More' button, an 'Unspecified Error' occurs at the top. If I click the 'Reply' (eg. [...]/reply?quote=2476696 ) on a message, the editor is missing the toolbar.

I believe it's related to missing or error in javascript, but cannot locate the issue. Help or pointers appreciated. Thanks.

I have the following issue on my site that recently arose, and after diagnosis and turning off Add-Ons etc. I am unable to resolve it and would like some help or pointers please.

When at the thread quick reply and click the 'More' button, an 'Unspecified Error' occurs at the top. If I click the 'Reply' (eg. [...]/reply?quote=2476696 ) on a message, the editor is missing the toolbar.

I believe it's related to missing or error in javascript, but cannot locate the issue. Help or pointers appreciated. Thanks.

Anything show up in the server error log?

Top Bottom