XF 1.5 Unknown Upgrades

Kevinor

Hey guys, I've had user upgrades for years and never had any big issue but the past few days I've been getting people messaging saying their account didn't upgrade. Each time I get the below pasted message about their transaction but they do in fact complete the transaction and PayPal lists the correct upgrade on the transaction, anyone run into this kind of thing before? Any help would be appreciated :)

"Action:
Payment: Payment received, upgraded/extended
User:
Unknown Account

Only log entries that involve a successful payment will be attached to a user and user upgrade.

Upgrade:
Unknown Upgrade"

Have you deleted any users and/or upgrades in the past?

Can you send me the rest of the details from a transaction log entry that looks like this? Alternatively, you can submit a ticket with admin access and we can look at the log directly (this might save some back and forth).

Have you deleted any users and/or upgrades in the past?

Can you send me the rest of the details from a transaction log entry that looks like this? Alternatively, you can submit a ticket with admin access and we can look at the log directly (this might save some back and forth).

Thanks for the reply! I've pasted the whole transaction log below for one of them, I have added "CENSORED" for any personal material.

I have deleted some user upgrades recently and I've also had this one disabled for a day recently enough too although I didn't think these would cause issues. Any help is appreciated again, thanks!

Action:
Payment: Payment received, upgraded/extended
User:
Unknown Account

Only log entries that involve a successful payment will be attached to a user and user upgrade.

Upgrade:
Unknown Upgrade
Date:
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
Transaction ID:
89Y36908YV209651W
Details
transaction_subject
payment_date 09:16:26 Aug 02, 2016 PDT
txn_type web_accept
last_name CENSORED
residence_country US
item_name Account Upgrade: SA:MP
payment_gross 25.00
mc_currency USD
business CENSORED
payment_type instant
protection_eligibility Ineligible
verify_sign AKCQntToGbe-2cehsdzfY7q53W.lAhp6abXRLCrabMvxKxbsLLPRTCE8
payer_status unverified
payer_email CENSORED
txn_id 89Y36908YV209651W
quantity 1
receiver_email CENSORED
first_name CENSORED
payer_id 5SNHTD5PCLGY8
receiver_id 4B5UHNGTJ8WCW
item_number
payment_status Completed
payment_fee 1.40
mc_fee 1.40
mc_gross 25.00
custom 27822,3,token,27822,1470154486,855ff94e4a6c3c8d67dcb5d81956069690f9fcd6
charset windows-1252
notify_version 3.8
ipn_track_id 2f2e460790583
_callbackIp 173.0.81.1

I think I may need to see additional information in place to see if I can figure out what's going on. The "payment" state shouldn't be triggered if the user or upgrade is invalid (it would display an error). This seems to imply that it thought they were correct.

If you can submit a ticket with admin CP login details, I can try to get more information.

Top Bottom