Duplicate Uninstalling add-ons suggestion

Alternadiv

This suggestion is minor and I'm not even sure if XF would be able to do this.

When you uninstall an add-on from the control panel, it does just that. Good. But you also have to delete those files from your server. Sometimes, to make sure I delete all of the directories from the add-on without missing one, I download the add-on to my computer and see what directories it comes with.

If XF could somehow show this either via the control panel or on this forum within the resources pages, that would save a step.

I know this is petty and most people probably don't forget the directories that need to be deleted, like I do, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up as a suggestion.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For some reason I can't find it listed here but there is already an addon that will do that:

Use Google Translate for Turkish to English:

This plugin deletes the files on your server from the related directory during the uninstallation of the plugins you have previously installed on XenForo.

For the working principle, it is sufficient to check the checkbox in the popup warning area that opens during the uninstallation of the add-ons as seen in the picture below.

Last edited:
Top Bottom