Uniform

Uniform [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Had a quick look. Looks like the background color for the class .fr-input-focus is is possibly being inherited from the light theme with background: #f5f5f5

The following change in the inspector fixed it for me (dark theme only)

.fr-popup .fr-input-focus {
background: #353941;
}

Hey @Ehren!

Just noticed that when making a quick post that there's no padding between the border and the message. I think it would look much better if there were a space in-between

Buttons styles are weird a bit in Search Box.
How can I fix it?

It looks different to me. It seems like you're using new HTML but potentially old css. If you can post the URL to your site, I'll be happy to take a look :)

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 10.24.23 pm.png

Ehren updated Uniform with a new update entry:

Upgraded for XF 2.1.2, new features and minor bug fixes

• Upgraded for XenForo 2.1.2
  • Russian is now supported
  • French translations have been improved
  • Fixed inconsistent padding on the author column in posts
  • The New Threads widget now has an icon allocated to it
  • The Notice System has been recoloured for better readability
  • The “Insert Image” box is now correctly coloured in dark themes
  • The color of the line numbers in the “Insert Code” popup has been improved
  • DeviantArt has been added to the social icons
  • The icons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am having a problem with Uniform, Titan and Carbon
My version of Xenforo is 2.0.12
I tried the last version 2.0.12.2 and it is not working

I have that error message
Code:
Less_Exception_Chunk: ParseError: unmatched /* in anonymous-file-553.less on line 1493, column 1 1491| 1492| ---------------- 1493| / 1494| 1495| / 1496| src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php:677

#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(621): Less_Parser->GetRules(NULL)
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(449): Less_Parser->_parse()
#2 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(363): Less_Parser->parse('// Note that th...')
#3 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:extra.le...', '// Note that th...')
#4 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:extra.le...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#7 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 35, 2, 'e7ec47a295f52fe...')
#8 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(203) "/css.php?css=public%3Aalnb_navigation.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Arating_stars.less%2Cpublic%3Axfrm.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=35&l=2&d=1536824286&k=e7ec47a295f52fe80df574c4ec3a1fbad966088c"
["referrer"] => string(101) "https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com/resources/patch-français-de-camelsystem-powerpost.18/history"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["css"] => string(107) "public:alnb_navigation.less,public:notices.less,public:rating_stars.less,public:xfrm.less,public:extra.less"
["s"] => string(2) "35"
["l"] => string(1) "2"
["d"] => string(10) "1536824286"
["k"] => string(40) "e7ec47a295f52fe80df574c4ec3a1fbad966088c"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Here is what it's look like
View attachment 192715

I still have the same problem with the 2.1.2 version
I decide to uninstall my 3 Xenfocus Styles from my board and never renew the licenses
There is a problem every-time i upgrade and this time no one at Xenfocus seems interested to fix that.
So i bought other styles from somewhere else and install them without any kind of problem they are all working fine.
Thanks anyway, don't bother anymore with that, end of the line.

Hi Roiarthur,

Your topic on XenFocus was replied to numerous times throughout the weekend in an attempt to solve this problem for you - it certainly isn't a case of "no one seems interested to fix that" - quite the contrary! :) I apologise that I was unable to find a solution in a timely manner for you, however this issue is only happening on your site and no other customers have reported it, so it was unfortunately taking a little longer for me to investigate than normal.

With that said, I'm glad that you were able to find a different theme which you're happy with, and wish you the best of luck with your site :)

Please do not waste your time correcting these errors, this is not the first time that it happens to me and when I am told that I am the only one to whom it happens, I am sorry to receive such an answer especially after buying 3 styles and renewing licenses until 2020. I got other styles from your competitors and to my amazement I had no display problems. So I deleted the three styles that I got at home, you can delete my account and my licenses I will never install them again. I was also fooled by Theme House and their TH Reaction addon, which I had paid a license for until 2020, and decided to drop the support they had to pay. If I had been told before I bought it that there would be no compatible version for Xenforo 2.1.2 I would never have paid in advance for a second year. This is the problem when we trust coders and we want to encourage them by buying their product and paying for a second year in advance, we pay for nothing!

Make someone happy, transfert my license to someone who want's it, i will not reinstall your templates.

Thanks!

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that it's what most people will call 'operator error'
You must have been satisfied up to this issue with the styles you purchased having bought them back in February 2018 and August 2018

When something goes wrong it's not always a case of 'the customer is always right' and your condemnation of Ehren's support and the Xenfocus products is unjust.

For the record, I have nothing but praise for the style we use (Uniform) and the support given, and having read the original thread on the Xenfocus forum, I would say that you haven't really given Ehren a chance to resolve your issue(s), bearing in mind developers are not on call 24/7.

Forum owner with in excess of 23,000 members and 2.3million posts

I too have never had an issue with Ehrens ability to fix issues that were caused by me.

I would be incredibly surprised if this was a error on Ehrens behalf.

Top Bottom