Uniform

Uniform [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ehren updated Uniform with a new update entry:

Large improvements to the grid view and guest message. New settings and bug fixes.

Large updates (including new settings) for the grid view, style improvements to numerous areas throughout the theme and bug fixes.
  • By popular demand, node grids can now be isolated to specific nodes.
  • Removed the box styles from grid wrappers on certain themes for a cleaner look
  • Node stats (thread and message numbers) can be hidden from grid view via a setting to create a cleaner look
  • Improved alignment of Register button when a background is applied
  • Reduced clutter on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Don't know if this is on your radar, but G+ is closing down at some point this year, so then you'd want to remove it from 'share this page' etc.

Don't know if this is on your radar, but G+ is closing down at some point this year, so then you'd want to remove it from 'share this page' etc.
Those share icons are controlled by the xenforo software. I'm sure the icon will be updated/removed in due course by the XF team :)

I am having a problem with Uniform, Titan and Carbon
My version of Xenforo is 2.0.12
I tried the last version 2.0.12.2 and it is not working

I have that error message
Code:
Less_Exception_Chunk: ParseError: unmatched /* in anonymous-file-553.less on line 1493, column 1 1491| 1492| ---------------- 1493| / 1494| 1495| / 1496| src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php:677

#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(621): Less_Parser->GetRules(NULL)
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(449): Less_Parser->_parse()
#2 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(363): Less_Parser->parse('// Note that th...')
#3 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:extra.le...', '// Note that th...')
#4 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:extra.le...', NULL)
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#7 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 35, 2, 'e7ec47a295f52fe...')
#8 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(203) "/css.php?css=public%3Aalnb_navigation.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Arating_stars.less%2Cpublic%3Axfrm.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=35&l=2&d=1536824286&k=e7ec47a295f52fe80df574c4ec3a1fbad966088c"
["referrer"] => string(101) "https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com/resources/patch-français-de-camelsystem-powerpost.18/history"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["css"] => string(107) "public:alnb_navigation.less,public:notices.less,public:rating_stars.less,public:xfrm.less,public:extra.less"
["s"] => string(2) "35"
["l"] => string(1) "2"
["d"] => string(10) "1536824286"
["k"] => string(40) "e7ec47a295f52fe80df574c4ec3a1fbad966088c"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Here is what it's look like

Hi @Roiarthur

That's odd, the themes are working fine on my site and no other customers have reported that issue.

Did you upgrade the themes or did you install fresh versions? Try fresh versions if possible to see if the issue fixes itself.

When i upgraded the problem appeared

I delete everything and re-upload and proceed to a new installation and the problem is still there

I delete everything

I will try again and comeback to you with the link

Nope still having the same problem with new install, just take a look with Uniform style

Last edited:
I’m thinking this issue is being caused by your server or XenForo installation, however if you can send me a PM with a username and password to your admin cpanel, I’ll be happy to take a further look.

I am using Host Gator
For the issue, i just install 2 new style from Sultan Theme and i have no problem
I never add any problem with Xenfocus style before i install XF 2.0.12

I’m thinking this issue is being caused by your server or XenForo installation, however if you can send me a PM with a username and password to your admin cpanel, I’ll be happy to take a further look.

OK, i shall give you an access ans i will reinstall Uniform, Carbon and Titan but i will deactivate them until you connect, you will have to activate them because it is causing me a lot of errors

Here is my url, www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com

I will send you a private when i finish reinstall them and create your account

For anyone else following along, it seems like Roiarthur's site didn't like the following comment in the extra.less file:

Less:
// For assistance, please visit xenfocus.com/community

Removing that line fixed the issue. I'm a little confused because that code has been in my themes since the very first 2.0.0 release, so it's strange that the error only recently started happening.. No other customers have been affected so if anyone has ideas why this may have happened, I'm listening! :)

Either way, all sorted!

Top Bottom