Uniform

Uniform [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I have to admit the
Theme Editor
All xenfocus themes come with the "Theme Editor" - an easy to use box which allows your members to customize the theme to their needs.

is pretty bad ass. Would you be up for suggestions to add things into this customization section.

This style doesn't support XF Media ? When I go to the media tab it reverts back to the default style and makes the user experience quite ugly.

This style doesn't support XF Media ? When I go to the media tab it reverts back to the default style and makes the user experience quite ugly.
Uniform supports all addons, so I'm not sure why this would be happening. The theme only has one modified template file, none of which includes code to revert the style when the media tab is viewed..

Can you maybe send me a URL and a username/password to your site so I can look into this myself?

Uniform supports all addons, so I'm not sure why this would be happening. The theme only has one modified template file, none of which includes code to revert the style when the media tab is viewed..

Can you maybe send me a URL and a username/password to your site so I can look into this myself?

I've sent you a PM

Is there a way to wrap the slogan text, perhaps on mobile only?

I'm utilising it for a random quote script.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181024-220728_Samsung Internet.webp
    Screenshot_20181024-220728_Samsung Internet.webp
    51 KB · Views: 9
Is there a way to wrap the slogan text, perhaps on mobile only?

I'm utilising it for a random quote script.
Adding the following to extra.less should work :)

Less:
.p-header-logo .focus-logo-slogan{ white-space: normal; }

Ehren updated Uniform with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, improvements, new settings and 2.0.12 compatibility.

• Updated for XenForo 2.0.12
  • Neatened spacing of icons in user panel
  • Corrected alignment of navigation when using the search link instead of search bar
  • Converted Discord social icon into svg
  • Improved clickable node rows
  • Removed incorrect margin on RSS icon in footer
  • Added setting to adjust visibility of both the search bar and search link
  • Added setting to remove text in user panel and only show icons (to prepare for 2.1 release)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this theme already work with XF 2.1? Or is an update in the works? I'm setting up a test site in preparation for upgrading my 1.5 forum to 2.1, and I'm looking for a suitable theme. This one looks very promising.

Does this theme already work with XF 2.1? Or is an update in the works? I'm setting up a test site in preparation for upgrading my 1.5 forum to 2.1, and I'm looking for a suitable theme. This one looks very promising.
It's currently only compatible with 2.0 however I'll be upgrading all of my themes on the first day of 2.1's release :)

If i buy the theme now, will i get the upgrade for 2.1 free or should i pay for the upgrade and support?

If i buy the theme now, will i get the upgrade for 2.1 free or should i pay for the upgrade and support?
If XenForo 2.1 is released in the next 6 months (which I assume will be the case), you'll receive the 2.1 update for free :) Any updates beyond that will require an active subscription, which is $10 every 6 months.

I hope that helps!

Thank you so much for making it clear. Need to get the theme before January 1st, 2019 :D

is Dark variant plannet? Any ETA?
A dark version will likely come at some point however I don’t currently have an ETA. It’ll be mentioned on the xenfocus Facebook and twitter accounts as well as on the forums when it’s released :)

Reactions: dwi
Top Bottom