• Minor bug fixes from reports over the past few weeks
  • Grid layout for subforums
  • "Zebra" style rows for nodes and topic lists
  • Sticky topics are separated from regular topics with dividers
  • Redesigned search bar with an 'advanced dropdown menu'
  • Sticky side blocks
  • Discord is now supported in the social icons

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a problem with the demo not showing a way for users to register. I see a login option, but no register option! Registration should be very prominent in both mobile and desktop view.

Also, when you create a background for each forum in grid layout, it would be cool if when they clicked in that forum it became part of the background or header. .

Is it easy to move the social icons to the bottom or side?

I have a problem with the demo not showing a way for users to register. I see a login option, but no register option! Registration should be very prominent in both mobile and desktop view.

Also, when you create a background for each forum in grid layout, it would be cool if when they clicked in that forum it became part of the background or header. .

Is it easy to move the social icons to the bottom or side?
Hello,

The register feature has been intentionally disabled to prevent the demo board from being spammed. The register link will be visible on your own site once the theme has been installed :)

The grid/background feature which you suggested isn't possible by default, but would likely be possible via a custom modification.

The social icons can be repositioned by modifying the PAGE_CONTAINER template file. The current location, next to the breadcrumb navigation, seemed to be the most ideal :)

Just a heads up that in mobile view the menu bar when selecting a tab has to much white.

Attachments

• 64AD7360-FEB5-40E6-BB05-ACE9601D3F19.webp
    64AD7360-FEB5-40E6-BB05-ACE9601D3F19.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for the heads up, I've just fixed this on my demo board and will push the update out tomorrow.

In the mean time, you can fix it by adding this to extra.less
Less:
.offCanvasMenu--nav
{

.offCanvasMenu-subList{
        background: fade(@mobile-navigation-color, 10%);
    }

.offCanvasMenu-linkHolder.is-selected{
        background: fade(@mobile-navigation-color, 15%);
    }

}

Do you have any gaming background themes or how to add your own to the menu?
also, how can i make the nav stick to the top of the screen on scroll?

Hi,

I installed the Uniform style yesterday, but there is an error below when the help page comes up.

It displays help_page_title.test and help_page_desc.test. Not sure what's going on.

Untitled.webp

If I click on the help_page_title.test I get the error in the log below

Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: Template error: Template public:_help_page_test is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:582

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/me/p...', 582, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(582): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(537): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', '_help_page_test')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1247): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', '_help_page_test')
#4 src/XF/Mvc/View.php(58): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('_help_page_test', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/View/Help/Page.php(11): XF\Mvc\View->renderTemplate('public:_help_pa...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(77): XF\Pub\View\Help\Page->renderHtml()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(45): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(11) "/help/test/"
  ["referrer"] => string(31) "https://mydomain.net/help/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Does that error also happen with your default xenforo style @RSI ? You've likely added your own help page in the past, which has recently broken for whatever reason. Admin Panel > Communication > Help Pages.

I don't believe this is an issue with Uniform :)

Does that error also happen with your default xenforo style @RSI ? You've likely added your own help page in the past, which has recently broken for whatever reason. Admin Panel > Communication > Help Pages.

I don't believe this is an issue with Uniform :)

It did turn out to be an issue with one of my templates, I just don't which one yet. I uninstalled this theme and reverted back to the xenforo default style and it shows up there as well. It didn't before so I dont know when it happened. Even If I disable all of my add-ons it's still there.

Top Bottom