Unconfirmed Group?

Infuscu

Hello,

When does anyone go into the Unconfirmed group? When my users sign up they go straight from no group to the Registered group, even if they haven't confirmed via email. They are not able to post on the forum nor do anything else relevant but still it causes a bit of trouble for me.

I would like them to go into the Unconfirmed group if they haven't followed the validating email upon registration - is this possible?

If not, where in the database does it reflect that they haven't confirmed their email?

Thank you.

There is no separate group for pending registrations. Rather there is a user_state field that is part of their profile. The user_state is what defines pending registrations. And when a registration is pending they will have guest permissions (the Unregistered / Unconfirmed group) despite being in the Registered group.

There is no separate group for pending registrations. Rather there is a user_state field that is part of their profile. The user_state is what defines pending registrations. And when a registration is pending they will have guest permissions (the Unregistered / Unconfirmed group) despite being in the Registered group.

Thank you for the response!

Top Bottom