XF 2.2 Problem give permit to unregistered/unconfirmed users

hello
I am trying to give permissions so that unregistered / unconfirmed people can upload files, photos and videos in forum
I am doing this on groups and permissions on groups: Unregistered/Unconfirmed

But this doesn't work.
I'm missing something? I need to give some special permission somewhere else in the forum?

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 21.02.52.webp

All of those perms assume the user has post new thread or post replies perms, which unregistered/guest do not have. And should not. Allowing attachments from unregistered users sounds like a recipe for trouble in my books.

All of those perms assume the user has post new thread or post replies perms, which unregistered/guest do not have. And should not. Allowing attachments from unregistered users sounds like a recipe for trouble in my books.

I understand your point of view, but it doesn't have to be good or bad in all forums, this depends a lot on the topic. My idea is to do a test so that unregistered users can upload content, but it has to go through moderation.
The problem is that with the permissions that I have shown in the first post, it is not possible.
That's why I ask, where is the solution?
because when I check those boxes, unregistered users can open topics, and reply to topics, but they cannot upload any attachments or videos, but the permissions are set to "yes"
So, I would like to ask again, where else do I have to give permissions? Is there any site that has to say "yes" so that in addition to answering and opening topics they can attach videos or files?

Somebody have some idea what can i do?

Top Bottom