RM 1.0 Unable to upload resource

Saarbruecken

Howdy :)

every time I try to upload a file on the Resource Manager, I keep getting the following error message:

Code:
The following error occurred

undefined
<file name>

/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
upload_max_filesize = 8M
post_max_size = 8M

Nothing in Apache log though, file got only a few kilobytes, any ideas?

Hi

yeah, I also added additional file formats (which are not shown when attempting to upload them), but even the pre-defined file formats are not working (they are shown, but error message above when uploading).

Code:
Allowed Resource File Extensions (in admin.php?options/list/xenResourceManager)

zip
rar
txt
pdf
png
jpg
jpeg
jpe
gif
psd
tif
scn
scx
mgl
mgx

Users also have permission to download resources, anything else I missed to configure in Admin Control Panel?

Try turning off the Flash uploader and seeing if you get a better error message.

Hi

I have turned off Flash Uploader in admin.php?options/list/attachments and now the files have been uploaded successfully. I would prefer using the flash uploader though, want me to submit a ticket or do you have further things I could try first? Thanks.

Is your forum protected by HTTP auth? If so, the Flash uploader won't work.

Alternatively, there could be something coming from something like mod_security. You may need to check your web server error logs.

I guess I found it, the flash uploader seems to have problems with Squid Webcache.

Code:
1364388106.894    27 192.168.XXX.XXX TCP_DENIED/407 1768 POST http://www.XXXXXX.XXXXXX/attachments/do-upload.json?hash=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&content_type=resource_version&key=resource - NONE/- text/html

Top Bottom