Cannot reproduce  Unable to log in from iPhone

I was out and about earlier and decided to log in from my iphone to reply to a couple of posts but found that my iphone wouldnt let me click the log in link. I could browse fine as a guest, but that was all.

I'm using an iphone 3GS version 4.0.1 and safari

Hmmmm thats wierd then. I'll give it another bash tomorrow (cant be bothered moving to get my phone right now) and see if it was just being stupid then.

Tip:

I rotate the phone to browse in landscape view. Otherwise it seems that the alert and inbox dropdowns don't want to work. Also, don't try to view alerts and inbox while zoomed in. The dropdown won't drop down. :)

I was going to report this when I had this issue earlier today. I cannot login in portrait mode. The link is not clickable, on any page.

Managed to log in now from my iPhone (landscape mode). The only thing that is different is that I'm connected via wifi now and was via 3G yesterday when I couldn't.

Tip:

I rotate the phone to browse in landscape view. Otherwise it seems that the alert and inbox dropdowns don't want to work. Also, don't try to view alerts and inbox while zoomed in. The dropdown won't drop down. :)
Ah thanks for the tip. I was about to open a bug report on the alerts issue.

TESTED: Iphone4 (gah) under at&t 7.0 & iphone OS4.0 (8a293)

- XF works just fine in portrait /landscape - standard or zoomed in and keeps me logged in with no issues...
(now if only I wasn't lefthanded...)

and peggy ... I LOVE YOUR SIG QUOTE ... YESHH +1 to that

Top Bottom