Fixed  Unable to find all of a users posts via search

Kuma

When using the advanced search to try to find all posts (I was looking for all threads/topics though) by a user in a specific forum you will recieve an error.

Attachments

• xen-search-issue.webp
    xen-search-issue.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 26
When using the advanced search to try to find all posts (I was looking for all threads/topics though) by a user in a specific forum you will recieve an error.

confirmed for me ... :)

Attachments

• Search - XenForo Community_1280600025850.webp
    Search - XenForo Community_1280600025850.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
You can do this now. And you can even find threads by a particular member. :)
THANK YOU!!!

Click on search -> advance search -> upper right hand corner "Search Threads & Posts"

Nice!

Question: After I have done a search, looked at the results, and click the Alt - left arrow to get back to the search page, the Username is blank and if a more refined search for the same member is desired the same username needs to be typed in.

Is there a reason for having the username be blank when backing back into the search page?

It seems to be down to the browser as to whether that should stay filled in. It looks like it might be tied to allowing it to auto-complete. Unfortunately, that form of auto-complete interferes with the internal version, so I don't think there's much we can do about it.

Top Bottom