1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Unable to find all of a users posts via search

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Kuma, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Kuma

Kuma Active Member

When using the advanced search to try to find all posts (I was looking for all threads/topics though) by a user in a specific forum you will recieve an error.

Attached Files:

2. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

confirmed for me ... :)

Attached Files:

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You can do this now. And you can even find threads by a particular member. :)

Kuma, soloarquitectura, KURTZ and 2 others like this.
  4. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

THANK YOU!!!

Click on search -> advance search -> upper right hand corner "Search Threads & Posts"

Nice!

Question: After I have done a search, looked at the results, and click the Alt - left arrow to get back to the search page, the Username is blank and if a more refined search for the same member is desired the same username needs to be typed in.

Is there a reason for having the username be blank when backing back into the search page?

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It seems to be down to the browser as to whether that should stay filled in. It looks like it might be tied to allowing it to auto-complete. Unfortunately, that form of auto-complete interferes with the internal version, so I don't think there's much we can do about it.

6. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Thank you very very much for you answer. Now I can let our members know when they ask me.

:cool:

7. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

thanks Mike, great job!!!! ;)

8. Kuma

Kuma Active Member

Thank you Mike :)