XF 1.1 Unable to assign secondary usergroup to a user

Ok it doesn't look like an add-on. I can edit other users but not this one.

Code:
[19:51:16.158] PHP <br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(/home/xxx/public_html/community/library): failed to open stream: Argument list too long' in /home/xxx/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php:201
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php(201): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(/h...', '/home/xxx/...', 201, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php(201): Zend_Validate::is()
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/UserField.php(284): Zend_Validate::is('halo_masterchie...', 'EmailAddress')
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/community/library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php(340): XenForo_Model_UserField->verifyUserFieldValue(Array, 'halo_masterchie...', false)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/community/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(479): XenForo_DataWriter_User->setCustomFields(Array, Array)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): in <b>/home/xxx/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php</b> on line <b>201</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Zend_Validate::is(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='/home/xxx/public_html/community/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in <b>/home/xxx/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php</b> on line <b>201</b><br />

That's a really bizarre error - one that exists on Google all of 3 times, all in Russian for that matter...

I'm not sure why though. It's like there's some sort of shell expansion happening, but I have no idea why that would be the case to load a file...

I had a custom field setup to store the google plus profile and it had a value stored for this user. The validation setup was that it should be a URL.

So I changed the validation to none and then I was able to save the user. :confused:

Weird that I was able to save earlier with that custom field. I know this coz I had filled that field for this user myself using the admincp a month back.

Top Bottom